WE ARE HIRING!
Lash Technician Career Opportunity
Lashlette is a hidden oasis of calm, tucked behind Cote and between Beauty Center in the boutique district of Brentwood, surrounded by plants from the 1950’s and high-end clientele. We offer a unique selection of natural eyelash extensions services, organic-vegan products and spa like experiences. We offer an indulgence of the eyes, enhancing your natural lashes, or creating a customized look for a more dramatic effect. We provide exceptional service for all-in a family-like professional environment. We offer a competitive hourly wage PLUS a bonus compensation program.
Lashlette is bringing a refreshing eyelash experience to Brentwood and we are looking to build our team of talented, professional technicians capable of providing first class eyelash extensions to our elite guests.
· Design specific eyelash treatments based on our unique styles and the guest’s individual needs.
· Perform consecutive professional eyelash extension sessions.
· Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the Lashlette’s policies and procedures.
· Understand, promote and sell Lashlette service offerings, including upgrades and HydraFacial’s.
· Understand and promote Lashlette’s exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage aftercare.
· Create an excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly and helpful attitude.
· Provide frequent recommendations and education to guests on proper eyelash aftercare.
· Maintain retention through obtaining high customer reviews while exceeding guest expectations.
· Maintain professionalism and courtesy at all times.
· Assist in maintaining cleanliness of treatment rooms, common areas and breakroom.
· Maintain and seek knowledge of Lashlette product line and services by attending new product lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes.
· Stock and maintain treatment rooms according to standard operating procedures.
· Assist the studio in activities such as rebooking, staff meetings, promotions, marketing activities, and housekeeping duties.
· Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in the State of California and adhere to licensing requirements as set forth by the CA Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
· Have experience in all classic applications, including applying full sets, volume lash, lifts, and fills
· Willing to learn new lash and eye area techniques.
· Possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude.
· Exceptionally customer service oriented, ability to communicate effectively with guests management and coworkers.
· Work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· We care about our employees as much as we do our guests.
· We provide a fun, thoughtful, professional work environment that celebrates everyone -no drama.
· Competitive pay, tips and bonuses.
· You earn 100% of your tips provided to you by guests.
· We pay hourly wages even during periods where no services are being performed.
· We provide on-going training for services & products.
· Lash Technicians are paid their hourly wage for correction services.
· Within walking distance ½ block to amazing coffee houses, cool vibes and restaurants.
· Lunch provided on a weekly basis.
· We provide first lash full-set and fills every 30 days during employment.
· Quarterly team building activities off site.
Lashletteis an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis protected by applicable federal and state law, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, protected disability, pregnancy, or veteran status. Lashlette affords equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the relationship, including hiring, wages, benefits, promotion, discipline, and discharge.
Interested in applying? Please provide portfolio, Insta handle, reviews and references.